"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Friends 24-7




Hi All!
I am so thankful for my friends! God has blessed my life with beautiful women who love me no matter what! and I them! How awesome is that? :)
I just noticed that I am way over the 2050+ hit mark ... maybe into 2100 by the time you're reading this! That just blows me away!
I just rec'd this new set and had to ink it up right away! Here are 2 quilted Top Notes I was in the process of putting together and I decided to show them off in 2 different ways using the same set! Hope you enjoy!

Have a wonderful day!
May it be filled with creativity! and lots of love!
Hugs and Blessings!
Ruthie


1 comment:

Sherry Muise said...

I just love these quilted cards.
Your blog is taking off good for you WOW over 2100 visits...