"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 27, 2009

What Inspires You?

Hi Everyone!

Last Friday I rec'd my monthly copy of Stampin' Success from S. Up! - this magazine is full of ideas! One current article was about using everyday items in the home as inspiration for layouts for cards or scrapbook pages. I decided to give this a shot and came up with a couple of cards... will show you one today! I used a label from a favorite drink of mine - White Cranberry drink - here is a pic of the label I used.
What do you think?
How did it turn out?
You might want to try this yourself when the MOJO gets depleted.... :)
Enjoy this day and .... may it be filled with blessings!

Resting in Him,
Ruthie

1 comment:

Monica Anderberg said...

So pretty! So wellbalanced and lovely colorcombo! It is so fun to visit your blog and see all the wonderful things you are making.

Hugs Monica