"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CAS (Clean And Simple)

Good Morning!
Hey! Wasn't yesterday a beautiful one? As you know, I love the warm sunny days!

Early in the evening I had a brain-wave to use my Nesties and this card is the result of it! I saw a sketch similar to this on a site I was checking - for the life of me can't remember where I was... I think that card actually had some ribbon and a sentiment on it. I just wanted to do something with my Nesties - and - so I did! I Embossed the Kiwi Kiss with the Cuttle Bug and then cut with Nesties Labels 2; decided these 4 pieces needed a border so cut out some white borders using a larger Labels 2. Nestie; lightly sponged the Kiwi with White ink and the White with Kiwi Ink! Something I do on almost everything I make --- sponge! The large Scallop is from the die cut Scallop Circle #2 - I also sponged this with Kiwi and stamped the Bird from "Friends 24-7" on it.
Hope you like it!
Thanks for checkin' in!

Have a crafty day!
Blessings,
Ruthie

No comments: