"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring-y Card


Hi All!
I hope you weren't deceived by the title! This is NOT a "spring card"; it is a "Spring card" (seasonal).... I have not made one of those where there are springy items inside ...must try that sometime! Here is a simple spring card I made with some left over stuff that was sitting on my craft table ... I pulled out an old stamp set called "Just Celebrate", used the flowers and butterfly from this set - as well as the sentiment... added some dew drops and - voila!

I'm "working" for hubby today.... which means my time is my own except for when a customer arrives.... hopefully I'll get caught up on some personal stamping; I have a S.Up! Workshop the first of the week so I must get things in order for that! I also have a Sunday School lesson to prepare this weekend!

Have a great Friday!
Blessings and hugs!
Ruthie
Colossians 3:17

No comments: