"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 6, 2009

Demo Swap - April

Hi Everyone!
Here is the card I made for our Demo meeting last night. I used the set Wagon Full of Fun from the new Occasions Mini and I used Kiwi Kiss with the Pink. We met to put final plans to our Spring fling expo being held May 9/09 at Maple Grove from 9:30 - 1:30. Make sure to mark this date on your calendar!

Previously I had made this same card using Riding Hood Red with the Pink ... not sure which I like best? How about you? I added glitter to the frosting on both cards although it is difficult to see in the pics; and the diamond shape was scored with the Scor-pal.Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great day!
Blessings - Ruthie

No comments: