"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday Cards

HEY!
It is now officially Spring - I heard the "peepers" last night !!! That is the sound that always signifies to me that spring is officially here! Were you able to stay dry last night? The Meadow down in back of us is overflowing. The guy across from us has a barn built on the edge of the meadow - I keep wondering when it is going to fill up with water - so far this hasn't happened!

Had a great day yesterday - cleaned up my stamping room and went right to work! This morning I had to clean it up again. :0 A friend came over about mid-afternoon and we stamped our little hearts out! Seems I've been making a lot of Birthday Cards lately - guess you could say "I'm on a roll"! Haven't taken pics of yesterdays yet - here are 2 I did earlier in the week!

Enjoy!
Have a great weekend!
Grace and Peace to you!
Ruthie

No comments: