"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday!


Hi All!
It's a little after midnoght - now Thursday A.M. - and the counter just passed the 1600 mark - That just blows me away!
It seems that life has been quite hectic since last week this time... I am thankfully looking forward to some quiet time this weekend... Friday is a day pretty much to myself, and Saturday hubby is away at a farmer's auction - he'll probably come home with more cattle! :0

I am off to Bible Study this morning... that's always a refreshing time spent with the gals!
Here's a simple card I made a while back! I used the heart stamp from Wagon Full of Fun; some black and silver glittery paper I got at Michaels last fall; the brushed silver paper from S. Up! and there is glitter on the heart but you can't see it very well in the pic!
Enjoy!
Gotta get some more stampin' done this weekend -I'll have lots to show you next week! Have learned a couple new techniques - well! new to me anyway! So I'll be showing them off! [hopefully]
Have a great day!
Hugs and Joy!
Ruthie

No comments: