"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 20, 2009

MOJO Monday on Monday!








Hi Everyone!
Another post today!
I completed the MOJO sketch today - haven't completed a Mojo Monday challenge on Monday for a long time so thought I should upload immediately!!! I combined this sketch challenge with the color challenge from Color Throwdown - every Wednesday we are given another color challenge. This past Wednesday it was to use Ruby Red, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze together... My first thought was, "Ugh! this will never work!" - But HEY! I think I pulled it off! What do you think?
I LOVE this stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs! I KNOW! The bird is rather unique isn't he? Well, so are all of God's creations! :)
Enjoy!

Blessings ---
Ruthie

7 comments:

LeAnne said...

Wow, Ruthie, this is so pretty! I like this layout---haven't done mine yet, maybe this afternoon! I love your double scalloped edge, very pretty! Thanks for playing with us!
LeAnne

Gloria Dojlido said...

Just beautiful!

Lori said...

Your card is gorgeous.

Nancy said...

Beautiful card, and the scripture is so appropriate!

Broni said...

What a beautiful pairing of image and sentiment! And I love the sentiment in red. It really highlights it well! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

Cindy said...

Beautiful card, Ruthie!!! Love the colours!!

Donna said...

Just lovely - I should have combined challenges too - I didn't get to the Color Throwdown this past week. Super job on both challenges!