"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Monday Morning - AHHHH - Afternoon!

Hi Everyone!
Where did the time go this morning? I just wanted to do a quick post and here it is afternoon already! We had a BUSY long weekend around our house! Just love to have the "kids" visit with us! And hate to see them leave! I have some major Laundry to do!!!! actually Hubby started it for me before I even got out of bed this morning (which was later than usual!) :0

I have some major "stampin' " to do to catch up..... yah! "catch up" - I'm behind a couple pages on my 6X6 scrapbook re. the "Attributes of God" - that's my goal today - to finish them; and to do some writing.
Here are 2 cards I made last week with the Wagon Full of Fun set ... love this potted flower.

Have a great day!
Resting in HIM,
Ruthie

No comments: