"I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth." Genesis 9:13

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Inspiration??? You Say???



Good Morning!
I bet you're hoping today is warmer than yesterday was, aye! Wow! what a difference a day makes! And here it is - the end of April already! Goodness - where did this month go?
I didn't do any stamping yesterday but I do have another inspiration from "around the house"!
Can you see it? I just think it's cool to let some everyday thing get the mojo going... Hope I get a chance to stamp today!
Have a good one!
I'm off to my Beth Moore Bible Study on Esther! It is a really good study -I highly recommend it to anyone!
Blessings!
Ruthie

1 comment:

Elise said...

What a great inspirational piece! Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing that!